Under Contract by Paul Richards!
Your very own Holiday Escape in Picturesque Summertown
This magnificent home is the perfect Adelaide Hills escape with ample space both inside and out for family fun and entertainment.
The original 1800s sandstone cottage has been tastefully extended to include a light and bright living area with sunken lounge overlooking the rear yard, central country style kitchen, 4 main bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office, library, formal lounge and cellar.
Clever design also allows for separate, more intimate, living spaces for the children, parents and guests keeping the kitchen as the hub of the home.
Features and benefits of note include:
- Solid sandstone cottage transitioning to rendered brick extension
- Polished timber floors including lime-washed floors in main living space
- Original feature high ceilings and raked ceilings giving a sense of space
- Floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of light
- Easy access from open living area to outside entertaining and beyond
- Solid timber kitchen cabinetry and quality appliances
- 5 x Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Gas Heater to main living room and electric to formal lounge
- 2 x Gas Hot Water services
- Spacious ensuite and WIR to main bedroom
- Convenient external access from main bedroom for a night out
- Convenient cellar access from main bedroom for a night in
- BIR’s to 3 remaining spacious bedrooms
- Built in office, library and entertainment cabinetry and storage
External Features include:
- Sensational pool for an abundance of fun
- Pool room with stainless steel kitchen and range-hood
- Gorgeous Kanmantoo Bluestone retaining walls
- Exterior sound system
- Luscious lawn with fully automated irrigation system throughout garden
- Mature trees providing shade in Summer and full of colour in Autumn
- Fully fenced yard
- Electric driveway gate
- 6.2 x 6.1 Garage and 2.3 x 3.8 Garden shed
- 10,500 gallons water storage and neighbouring bore agreement
- Vegetable patch
- Chook yard
Summertown will continue to be a sought after destination due to its proximity to both Adelaide and the surrounding countryside. Spend your weekends enjoying the local produce, community atmosphere and events and the many beautiful Adelaide Hills vistas.