Under Contract by Paul Richards!
Elevated Views, 3 acres of Garden Surrounds & the Perfect Family Home all only 10min from Burnside & Stirling.
Positioned high on the 3 acre allotment overlooking the magnificent mature gardens and rolling hills beyond this 4 bed 2 bath home delivers something for everyone. With generous room dimensions, multiple living and entertaining spaces inside and out plus garden views from every room the property really is the perfect escape.
The beautifully presented home has been recently tastefully renovated with open plan design separating parents and children’s wings. Being freshly painted and carpeted with a light and bright theme throughout it’s ready to move in and enjoy excellent features such as:
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining with access to front and rear outside entertaining
- Undercover East facing deck with glass balustrade and superb views
- Enclosed West facing and more intimate entertaining with colourful garden surrounds
- Walk in pantry, new stainless steel range hood, 5 burner stove top and dishwasher
- Lofted ceilings to main living area giving an uplifting sense of space
- Neutral light colour pallet throughout
- Main Bedroom overlooking sensational and private view
- Large WIR through to ensuite
- Double therapeutic spa bath in ensuite with same views as main bedroom
- 3 remaining bedrooms of generous dimension
- Separate rumpus room for the kids
- Study/Office space which lends itself to home based business
- Easy access from Study/Office to 4 car carport
The features and benefits continue outside and are sure to excite any green thumb with:
- An extensive array of flowering bulbs and shrubs create a magical environment
- Superb mature trees inc. Ash, Elm, Sycamore, Willow, Powton, Plane, Oak, Cedar & Birch
- An almost endless list of food producers such as Nectarine, Avocado, Raspberry, Strawberry, Mulberry, Cherry, Loquat, Walnut, Apricot, Pear, Apple, Persimmon, Lemon, Fig……….
- Dam and 10Hp pump
- 75,000L total water supply (20,000L garden, 55,000L home)
- 3 points of access from Greenhill and Samuels Roads
- Powered and concrete floored shed
- 4 car carport with undercover access to home
- Extensive tiered area for vegetable patch or propagation of choice
- Further scope to extend garden features or infrastructure
This central hills region boasts an array of weekend activities. Local farmers markets, Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens, an endless supply of cellar doors, award winning hotels and restaurants plus sporting clubs and community related clubs & events. In particular Summertown enjoys the very best of town and country. With easy access to East, North and Southern suburbs of Adelaide from multiple routes and all there is to experience in the Adelaide Hills to the West – there’s only upside to this location.