$649,000 to $679,000
SOLD by Ingrid Dix!
Beautiful Rural Outlook – Room to Breathe – Entertainer’s Dream – 5acs – 4 bed – 2 bath – Bore – Workshop – Horse Facilities
Enjoy space and privacy and your entertainer’s dream! Watch the seasons change whilst relaxing in the peace & tranquillity on offer here.
The well-appointed kitchen and dining area opens into a large living area plus outdoors you will find the huge undercover area that makes entertaining simple and fun all year round. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms this delightful home is ready for you to move straight into, sit back, relax & enjoy!
Established trees, veggie gardens and 3 paddocks perfect for a four-legged friend, room to enjoy a bonfire or let off some steam on the dirt bike complete this dream. The majestic gums will also provide firewood for the slow combustion heater on those cold winter nights.
Nestled on the edge of Macclesfield and Paris Creek, just a few minute’s drive to Macclesfield, this is a real gem!
Other things you will love about this home include:
– Island bench and Butler’s pantry to kitchen
– Sensational open plan living, meals and kitchen spaces
– 2 bathrooms
– Built in robes and ceiling fans
– 38,000 gallon rainwater plumbed to the house
– 5kw solar and solar hot water
– Slow combustion heater
– Reverse cycle air conditioning x 2
– Fabulous entertainment area with café blinds and pool table
– Dam and equipped Bore
– Sand Arena with post and rails
– Horse safe fencing
– 3 Paddocks with sprinkler systems and water troughs
– 2 stables with day yard
– 1 pony stable with day yard
– Wash bay & Tack Room
– Hay shed
– 12m x 6m workshop with mezzanine floor – cement floor and power
– 6m x 8m workshop
– 4 vehicle carport
“Hill View Farm” awaits its next family.