SOLD by Jo Leckie
Character, Class and Convenience
Located in the heart of beautiful Littlehampton within walking distance to the towns facilities including shops, childcare, school and medical centre, this character filled home will steal your heart.
Beautifully restored this 1880’s stone home incorporates contemporary elements whilst maintaining original features – a testimony to the enduring quality of a good design.
- 3 extra large bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and living area
- Large formal lounge/dining with beautiful bay window
- Ornate ceiling roses with impressive light fittings
- Combustion Fireplace in lounge
- Substantial floor to ceiling storage the length of hallway
- Incredibly large laundry leading into a 2nd shower and toilet
- Ducted RC Air-conditioning throughout
- Undercover entertaining area
- Double carport accessed from side road with electronic roller door
- Double garage/shed
- Studio/Retreat – carpeted and fully insulated with kitchenette and air-conditioning and gas connection
- Landscaped gardens with automatic sprinkler system
- Generous 1450m2 corner allotment
When a home boasting this much appeal comes on the market, time is of the essence. Contact us for more details or to inspect.