$520,000 - $550,000
SOLD by Belinda Pfitzner!
Modern Family Home with Productive Gardens.
Step into this 2019 Statesman built home nestled on a manageable 375 sqm (approx.) block for an easy living lifestyle.
Offering three generous bedrooms, two good sized bathrooms, and large home theatre room. The main bedroom at the front of the house has his and hers walk-in-robes plus a large ensuite. The further two bedrooms with built-in robes are well serviced by the main bathroom and separate laundry with benchtop and ample storage.
The kitchen boasts Caesarstone benchtops, gas cook top, walk-in pantry with shelving and additional bench space and overlooks the dining and living area placed at the rear of the home, perfectly positioned to enjoy the level yard with its array of productive fruit trees.
A well executed and thought out plan to set up your smart home needs including light switches, and smart blinds to alfresco area is currently being powered by home assistant, however the proud new owners can choose whichever application they wish. With the future in mind the current owners have invested in a 7.77Kw solar system and placed multiple network connections throughout the house.
Within walking distance to beautiful local parks and playgrounds, why wait to build when you can just move in.
More to love:
– Fully ducted Daikin RCAC throughout
– Double garage with internal access and electric panel lift door
– Lift panel door to rear of garage
– 3000 Litre rainwater tank
– Close to local schools, shops and a short commute to CBD
– Private setting in a quiet location, backing onto the Heritage Steam Ranger corridor
– Fruit trees include, peacherine, pear, cherry, plumcot, lemon, guava, apple and pomegranate.