$695,000 to $735,000
Please call to arrange a private viewing / Superbly renovated home with exquisite views over your very own native landscape.
It’s hard to believe this relaxing lifestyle is possible just 15 minutes from suburbia. Sitting back on a comfortable lounge, surrounded by your new quality outdoor kitchen, overlooking the quintessential Aussie hardwood deck, enjoying the expansive views beyond. Perfect to enjoy with your closest friends and family – it doesn’t get much better than this.
Quality features of the home include:
• Solid sandstone and brick construction
• 9ft ceilings with feature ceiling roses to main rooms
• solid polished jarrah timber floors giving a sense of warmth upon entry
• bespoke kitchen island with 37mm solid polished jarrah benchtop
• Caesarstone benchtops to both indoor and outdoor kitchens
• premium quality Ariston pyrolytic and induction oven
• 2 x integrated Hafele fridges
• Miele dishwasher
• ceramic farmhouse sink with Perrin & Rowe tapware
• matching 2 pack painted shaker style cabinetry throughout
• split system air-conditioning.
External features include:
• Impressive outdoor kitchen including BBQ, oven, sink, bar fridge and dishwasher with marine ply cabinetry
• robust ironbark pergola posts and balustrade with stainless steel wiring
• slidetrack blinds to all pergola surrounds allowing for year-round use
• spotted gum deck with over engineered steel frame and piers
• top quality bore (570ppm and 154m deep) with new motor (2018)
• 14,000 gallons water storage
• vast array of mature and productive fruit trees including cherries, apples, pears, peaches, avocado, raspberry, apricots, olives, kiwifruit and figs and many more
• vegetable patch including raised garden beds
• 11.6 x 5.2 m shed with enclosed chook run at rear
• multiple smaller sheds for storage/wood/gardening equipment.
The above attributes will provide you with a comfortable living environment within which you can relax and enjoy. With native scrubland you could get lost for days wandering the hillside or even camping out at the valley floor. Stringybark, manna gums and blue gums help shade the landscape encouraging native undergrowth to prosper and provide a safe habitat for bird and wildlife with resident eagles, kookaburras, koalas, kangaroos and possums often seen on a daily basis.
This property is a must see for buyers wanting an Adelaide Hills escape whilst being moments from suburban Adelaide.