$650,000 to $700,000
SOLD by Paul Richards!
An Oasis in the award-winning Bluestone Estate
Superbly designed to maximise the 601sqm (approx.) allotment this inviting home welcomes the outside in with clever use of alfresco/courtyard space and leafy green views from each window. With quality finishes throughout, complemented by high spec features, this home is sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers.
Features and benefits include:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, theatre room and open plan living
• Light and bright open plan living adjoining alfresco and open decked courtyard
• Spacious 9 foot ceilings and 10 foot double garage
• 5.6KW Solar System installed
• Zoned underfloor electric heating your feet will thank you for
• Ducted evaporative cooling for summer comfort
• Double glazed windows throughout, a must in today’s climate
• An abundance of storage around every corner
• Separation between main bedroom and remaining bedrooms for a quiet retreat
• Fully wired for sound! Ceiling speakers and surround sound.
• Indoor and outdoor fireplaces for comfort and entertaining
• Fully landscaped garden and automated watering
• Ancient gum with superb, gnarled trunk and relatively small canopy
Positioned on the high side of the road with valuable rear access the property overlooks the neighbouring reserve and creek line. With easy access into Mt Barker and a comfortable 30min drive to Adelaide CBD this sensational offering is an absolute must see.