$330,000 to $350,000
SOLD by Paul Richards!
Superb Value for Money
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac this perfectly presented home ticks all the boxes. The fashionable interior with floating floors and light colour scheme complements the undercover deck overlooking the large rear lawn. With fully fenced rear yard, carport and shedding the home could be lived in without further work required or, if the mood strikes, there’s further scope to renovate or extend to suit your own tastes. Features of the property include:
• Bright and inviting entrance, living space, dining and kitchen
• Built-in robes to every bedroom, plenty of storage!
• Slow combustion heater for the cooler winter nights
• Split system wall unit air conditioning
• Easy to maintain floating floors to high traffic areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Stainless Steel kitchen appliances including gas cooktop and rangehood
• Walk in pantry
• Freshly painted roof and interior
• Large carport providing undercover access to inside
• 7.4 x 4m (approx.) garage
This attractive home is perfect for buyers looking for their first home or to expand their property portfolio. Mount Barker township has all the amenities required for modern living with great public transport into town, multiple choices for schools and childcare, popular bike and walking trails and easy access to all the Adelaide Hills has to offer.