$539,000 to $569,000
SOLD by Paul Richards!
Beautifully Presented & Spacious Home
Positioned on the high side of Cowan Avenue within the pleasant and peaceful Spring Park Farm neighbourhood this large home is beautifully presented and ready to enjoy. With attractive outlook, open plan design, 2.7m ceilings and dual living spaces, together with undercover outdoor entertaining and fully landscaped garden, this inviting property is sure to tick many boxes.
Features of note include:
• Large main bedroom with walk-in robe & dual basin ensuite
• Large separate living spaces for formal entertaining or play room
• Light and bright open plan kitchen/meals/lounge area
• Daiken ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
• Separated bedroom design – Parents one end & children the other – Perfect!
• 3 way bathroom helping reduce sibling arguments
• Good sized laundry with external access
• Freshly painted bedrooms and living space
• Internal access from dual garage under main roof
• Roller door rear yard access from garage
• All bedrooms are doubles and have built-in robes
• Separate lawn area amongst rose, hedge and attractive moss rock retaining
• Rear gazebo overlooking the yard and Littlehampton township beyond
• Garden shed
• Concrete driveway and surrounding paths
With locally owned and run pub, fruit and veg, café’s and supermarket Littlehampton maintains an excellent sense of community as the Adelaide Hills expands around it. There’s easy access to CBD via the freeway if required and good public transport a short walk away. For these reasons this location will continue to be sought after for years to come. So don’t miss out and please visit an open inspection or call Paul on 0439 844 588 for a private viewing.