The Old Angas Flour Mill
An incredible old building in the centre of Strathalbyn township.
Believed to have originally opened as a flour mill in 1849.
The current owners are only the third family the hold the title for this property and it is being offered for sale for the first time since 1927.
Much of the original milling equipment remains in the building.
It is a time capsule in history!
Sited on approximately 1250m2 of land on the corner of Commercial Road and Mill Street Strathalbyn.
The zoning is “District Centre” allowing a variety of land use subject to consents.
It is a building with lots of history now in need of a new owner and a new purpose!