SOLD by Paul Richards!
Delightful Cottage in Superb Location!
Set on over 3000sqm of gently sloping to flat land this beautifully presented cottage has come to market for the first time in 30 years. Perfectly positioned on a no through road this secluded sanctuary will attract a wide range of buyers. The home has been tastefully renovated and includes many features expected from a circa 1900 build.
• Character lead light windows greet you at the entrance
• Solid polished timber floors provide a sense of warmth
• High ceilings with feature rose and ornate cornicing
• Cottage Kitchen includes original stove, Falcon stove and timber benchtops
• Walk in pantry and feature matt black rangehood
• Open fireplace, the perfect setting for a local wine and current book
• Locally crafted solid cedar French doors
• Solid cedar internal doors and windows throughout
• Bathroom includes a free-standing bath and vintage timber vanity
• 12 x 6 shedding with mezzanine and sliding door access front and rear.
• Fully enclosed rear yard with high 2m fencing
From the rear pergola the full size of the garden can be appreciated. Mature trees and shrubs create a secluded lawn. This area would be perfect for tennis court or pool or leave as is for cricket pitch, space for pets or further garden design. Being relatively flat there’s ample space for extensions to the home or, if home size isn’t important, just enjoy the cottage and garden surrounds knowing this area will continue to be sought after for many years to come.