SOLD! by Paul Richards
Escape to a Private Garden Oasis
Welcome home to this secluded gem in the heart of Coromandel Valley.
Beautifully presented this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is an absolute must see.
Upon entering the property, with sealed driveway and double garage, it’s easy to see the design of the garden has played a large role in creating a feel of both privacy and hidden beauty.
With a mixture of cottage garden, meandering paths, grassed areas and shaded entertaining it feels as though the CBD could be worlds away rather than a reasonably short commute.
The home has many appealing features as well, least of all being of double brick construction. With this sensational thermal benefit the ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating become a very economically savvy form of temperature control.
Further features include:
* Floor to ceiling windows and doors for light and bright rooms.
* Renovated bathroom with big bath, semi-frameless shower screen and floor to ceiling tiles
* New instant gas water heater
* Open fireplace for seductive wintery nights
* 2 living areas for the morning after
* Spacious main with ensuite and WIR.
* New laminate floors to lounge, hallway and bedrooms.
* Functional solid timber kitchen
* Good storage in garage/workshop and home
* Quality timber framed doors and windows
* Wrap around verandah
* Complete irrigation system for easy watering
* High boundary fencing for privacy
* Monitored security alarm infrastructure
* Weeping elms, fuchsias, conifers, robinias, maples, bush cherry hedge, ornamental pears….
* Over 1000sqm allotment
Further to the already long list of features is the accessibility to great nearby kindergarten and local schools, shops, train, bus and sporting precinct.
This is a must see for all prospective purchasers looking for a great value home for years to come.