SOLD by Paul Richards!
Sensational Location and Superbly Presented!
Neighbouring Keith Stephenson Park upon a no through road this ‘stones throw’ to town centre location is incredibly popular. This very neat and tidy home has been freshly painted and presented beautifully to showcase the functional floorplan, large 846m2 (approx.) allotment and great entertaining space.
Features of note include:
• Open plan kitchen/family/meals with access to verandah and rear yard
• Spacious main with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Great sized second and third bedrooms
• Double garage under main roof with undercover access to rear lawn and garden
• 2 x split system air conditioning
• Garden shed, paved entertaining – Great street appeal!
Mount Barker is the fastest growing inland town in Australia. Whether you are looking for your next home or expanding your investment portfolio this home will continue to be sought after, given its size, functionality and central location.