$790,000 to $830,000
SOLD by Paul Richards!
Beautifully presented with country feel and city convenience.
With excellent outdoor entertaining alongside a delightful creek setting this very well maintained and beautifully presented home oozes sophistication and style. With a modern kitchen and bathroom, light and bright living spaces, lovely garden outlooks and easy access into town the property will appeal to a variety of buyers wanting an evening escape from their daily stresses. Features of note include:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens to patio and outdoor entertaining.
• 2 living spaces with delightful garden outlooks
• 2 split system air conditioners for year-round comfort
• Large double garage under main roof with convenient internal access
• 3 bedrooms, all with BIR’s and the main large enough for a super king mattress
• House water supply can be alternated between mains water and rain water (22,000L)
• Automated irrigation with allowance for further expansion
• Low maintenance garden with vegetable patch and chook coop
• 6 x 9m shed with electric double roller door, thick slab (suitable for hoist) and power
• 3 x 2.3m garden shed
The property is zoned to Norwood Morialta High, only a short drive to Magill, The Parade and Burnside Village yet you can wake to the sounds of kookaburras and enjoy the sound of a running creek which sets the mood around the campfire or pizza oven. This home merely requires you to move in, style to your own tastes, and enjoy.
Parking space for opens off Horsnells Gully Road