$580,000 to $620,000
UNDER CONTRACT by Paul Richards!
Sensational Location with Views of the Hills
Positioned on a quiet no through road within walking distance to the Uraidla Main St this versatile home has delightful rear views of the township and rolling hills beyond. With multiple living spaces, central kitchen, 2.5 bathrooms and large 1500sqm (approx.) allotment there’s space for the whole family to enjoy.
Features of note include:
• Large master bedroom & walk in robe/nursery/study
• Light central kitchen adjoining family and dining areas
• Separate living room with excellent slow combustion heater
• 2 x split system wall units
• BIR’s to 2 bedrooms and the WIR
• 2.5 bathrooms, main with spa bath and dual basins
• Paved patio area overlooking rear lawn and view
• 6.4 x 5.9m lined shed/games room with 2.9 x 5.9m workshop
• 9 x 5m Carport
With good rainfall and rich soils the rear garden is perfect for vegetable patch, fruit trees and there’s plenty of room for pets or chooks. Homes rarely come to market through this sought after location which continues to become more desirable as many buyers seek space and fresh air. Walk to the local award winning hotel, sample your favourite nearby cellar doors or stroll the district and enjoy the magnificent Adelaide Hills scenes all only 15/20 minutes to Burnside.