SOLD by Kent Parkin.
Beautiful Home in Dress Circle Location
Located a 5 minute walk from the beautiful Aldgate Village and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with privacy in mind, this elegantly decorated home is an absolute delight.
Designed for family living and entertainment this home has it all. Four bedrooms or three and a study, the floorplan is flexible. At the front of the home the master suite allows you to lie in bed and enjoy the views over the Aldgate Village to the hills beyond. Naturally it has its own ensuite bathroom and spacious walk in wardrobe. Also on this level is the 4th bedroom and large formal lounge room with 3 metre ceilings and a large combustion heater which warms the whole of the house. The views from these rooms are also quite spectacular.
Three steps up and you walk into the modern kitchen fully equipped with high quality appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining/ family room. Also on this level there are two other bedrooms, main bathroom with bath and the laundry. Storage is not a problem with two of the other bedrooms having good sized built in robes.
The outdoor entertaining areas are quite superb and include a fully enclosed pergola, flat lawn area and a fire pit. The surrounding garden has been thoughtfully laid out and in spring is full of colour. Importantly it has been designed for ease of maintenance so you can enjoy the home.
On a fully usable allotment of approximately 1200 sq. metres you can enjoy the location and the privacy.
The many quality features of this home include:
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms with IXL heater lighting both with new tapware/toilets and basins
• Built-ins and cupboard space a plenty.
• Combustion heater / split system air-conditioned (also has a bayonet for a portable gas heater in the lounge)
• Bosch Dishwasher & Omega electric oven / gas cooktop
• Shark security screen doors
• Front drive way and parking
• Rear driveway with access to double garage plus room for a caravan or boat.
• Established garden with front and rear watering system
• Fire pit
• Enclosed Entertainment area
• Wood shed
• Tool shed
• Fire rated gutter mesh to house and garage
• Newly paved walkway for easy access to house from top level
• Full length veranda across the front of the home.
Enjoy the warm winter afternoon sun in front of a cosy combustion heater, beautiful sunsets, lots of natural light, short walks into the Aldgate Village for a coffee or a meal at one of the many cafes, or take a longer stroll along established tracks to Stirling shops and markets.
Extremely well maintained, there is nothing to do, just move in and enjoy this beautiful home in the spectacular Adelaide Hills.
Inspection will impress.