SOLD by Paul Richards!
Escape to Greener Pastures on Pastoral Road!
Positioned at the end of a no through road with sprawling views this recently renovated home is your perfect rural escape. With great shedding, large 60m x 30m (approx.) horse arena, good fencing with automated entrance gate, picturesque creek and very private and peaceful setting it’s well worth a closer inspection. Excellent features and benefits include:
- 20.13Ha (50 acres) approx. split into 8 paddocks
- 60m x 30m (approx.) horse arena
- 4 bed 2 bath home with those magical views
- Large WIR and new ensuite with dual basins
- Stylish new bathroom
- BIR’s to bedroom 2 and 3
- Large family room with built in cupboards providing excellent storage
- Solid timber kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel range hood
- Super quiet Miele dishwasher and induction cooktop
- Easily maintained floating timber floors and tiles
- Ducted RC/AC for year round comfort
- Slow combustion heater, paired perfectly with a glass of red
- An abundance of firewood on the property
- Solar hot water system
- Solar power system helping to lower electricity bills
- Quality firefighting sprinkler system and hose reel for peace of mind
- 9.2m x 7.4m (approx.) shed immediately adjacent to the home
- 12m x 6m (approx.) 4 bay implement shed (including 1 bay as stable)
With a mix of gently sloping grazing land to tranquil creek setting this property would suit a number of rural pursuits. Otherwise if your interest is in the lifestyle a property such as this can provide the accessibility to Bald Hills Road Freeway interchange (15 minutes) and the CBD (approximately 45mintues) is well worth the travel for the great Australian escape.