SOLD by Paul Richards!
Perfect Balance of Cottage Charm and Contemporary Country Style – Piccadilly Valley Views – Superb Garden Surrounds
‘Chapelvale’ A commitment to perfection blending 1880’s cottage effortlessly with beautifully crafted, contemporary country extension. From the boot trodden timber floors to the original paint stripped wall cladding, this home invites you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle that resonates with its historic past.
Natural light abounds within the open plan design. Weathered woods, vintage red brick and earthy sandstone complement sleek benchtops, Smeg freestanding oven, Cheminees Philippe wood heater and marble tile splashback. The timeless marble tile continues through the lavish bathroom with heated floors, romantic open fireplace and clawfoot bathtub.
The property occupies a hidden 3680sqm allowing room for all occasions. Enjoy the evening tranquillity beside the firepit or watch the sunrise and sunset over the picturesque valley from the sensational deck. Wander the meandering paths to pick your own fruit, collect the eggs or select from vegetable patch to plate for healthy dining.
Start living the Adelaide Hills lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of:
At a glance:
• 3680sqm gently sloping & manageable land
• 1880’s stone cottage with modern extension
• Quality fixtures, country style, weathered woods, red brick, solid sandstone
• Heated marble bathroom and ensuite floors
• Separated bedroom and lounge layout with central kitchen/living
• Elevated valley views from timber deck and bullnose verandah
• Post and rail fencing, automatic entrance gate
• Property is fully enclosed by photinia hedge
• Abundance of fruit trees and vegetable patch
• Shedding, rainwater storage
• Chook yard
For more about the current owners design and renovations, read the feature article from Premium Property InDaily here.