Best Offers by 5pm, 2nd of September (USP)
SOLD by Paul Richards!
It’s time for a Holiday in picturesque Summertown.
Arrive home every night to relax in this beautiful location and stylish home set on 1600sqm (approx). The property overlooks the neighbouring sheep paddock and scrubland beyond making the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertainment. There’s ample space for the family both inside and out, excellent decking, easy access to town and the Adelaide Hills and it’s on a no through road. This really is your perfect family retreat. Further attributes of note include:
• Stylish Farquar kitchen
• Quality bathroom design and finish
• Spacious Decking – perfect for entertaining
• Separated living spaces
• Slow combustion heater with heat transfer system
• Evaporative A/C
• Solar hot water
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• Study and internal access to garage
• Great lawn area with fire pit
• Cubby house
• Variety of mature fruit trees
• Under house storage (great for wine!)
• 50,000L Concrete rainwater tank
• 22,500L Tank, pump and reel
• Chook yard
Summertown is a 15 minute drive to Burnside and Stirling and there is a bus stop positioned at the beginning of Hollidays Rd. Surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards, cellar doors and orchards the scenery can be breathtaking in every season. With a friendly welcoming community it’s no wonder properties don’t last long in this location. Please feel free to call/email to register your interest or make an appointment to inspect.