$580,000 to $620,000
An outstanding opportunity in a sought-after location
Set atop a lush 1054sqm (approx.) tiered allotment, this charming seven bedroom entertainer offers endless potential for families seeking their forever home.
A well-considered, double-storey floor plan sees seven bedrooms serviced by four elegant bathrooms. The ground floor master bedroom is complete with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, and will impress with its views over Mount Barker.
As one would expect with a home of this size, there are a choice of living areas: a formal lounge and dining room, an expansive open-plan kitchen that overlooks the light-filled main living and dining zone, plus an upstairs rumpus for the kids to enjoy. The east-facing paved entertainment area creates a seamless connection between house and garden, perfect for entertaining year-round.
Discreetly located in one of Mount Barker’s most secluded cul-de-sac’s, this home is within enviable proximity of schools, supermarkets, bus routes and is nearby to extensive walking trails. Perfect for a family wanting to make the most of an easy and convenient lifestyle.
– Powered 6m x 4m (approx.) concrete floor garage
– Reverse-cycle spilt-system and ceiling fan units throughout
– Zip tap for instantaneous hot and cold water to the kitchen
– Central slow-combustion Nectre fireplace
– Large laundry with plenty of cupboard space and laundry chute from upstairs
– Built-in robes to five bedrooms and walk-in robe to the master bedroom
– Deck overlooking rear yard
– Side shade garden which could be utilised as a cat run
Contact Blake Green to inspect!